Does Signage Actually Bring In Customers?
Business signage is a must for businesses with physical locations that are open to customers and/or clients. They are a great way for customers to easily find your fine establishment. Of course, we still recommend getting a sign for any physical business location – online customers are still customers. Having signage associated with your physical business location is a great way to get more exposure. More exposure, at least when it’s done right, generally leads to more customers.
Let’s take a look at more specific statistics. FedEx Office sent out a survey to American consumers that supports the power and benefit of attractive signage. Here are some of the statistics:
- Nearly 8 out of 10 people stated that they entered a store they had never previously been to due to its signage.
- Nearly 75% of the respondents stated they had told others about the business based on its signage.
- When asked about the quality of a business’ products or services, nearly 68% of the respondents said that the signage reflected the business’ perceived quality.
- Nearly 67% of the respondents purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye.
- Nearly 60% of the respondents stated that a business without a sign deters them from entering.
- Over 50% of the respondents stated that poor signage deters them from entering.
We don’t know about you, but we think good signage is a no-brainer for businesses. You may be missing out on a whole market of customers because you don’t have a sign or the quality of your sign is poor. Don’t miss out on optimizing your business’ full potential. You need that signage! Call ABC Signs if want to know what you can do about your signage today!