Five Creative Ways to Make Your Storefront Pop
Brick and mortar stores are starting to see more pressure to make their business standout to rise to the competition of online stores. There has been a greater need to come up with creative ways to give their store “curbside appeal” in order to draw passerbyers in. If you’re struggling with finding ways to make your storefront pop, try to implement some of these strategies before the holiday season kicks back into gear.
- Select Your Best Products to Display. Depending on your current inventory, do a bit of research on consumer trends for this season and curate your products accordingly. The display can be as simple or complex as you would like, but make sure that it’s visually appealing to draw passerbyers eyes. Minimal displays can be more helpful to draw out your hot items, as consumers are constantly bombarded with information.
- Don’t Forget About Greenery. Everyone loves a bit of green to bring displays together. Greenery is a great way to fill up empty spaces without overwhelming the passerbyers eyes. For the winter season, consider incorporating pine trees, garlands, or poinsettias for a festive pop of color. It’ll be a crowd pleaser.
- Rotate Window Display Regularly. Locals may walk by your business multiple times in a year, so it’s essential to rotate your display items at least seasonally, but ideally once a month. This will keep your inventory fresh which will make it easier for you to set up displays when the time comes.
- Incorporate Movement or Lights. Whether the lights are in your signage, storefront, or display, lights will surely add that attention grabbing spark that your storefront may need. Bright lights are great for catching attention as the days get shorter in the winter. Movement, maybe in a display item or electronic signage, is another eye catching component that will lend itself towards making your business pop.
- Invest in Quality Signage. If you are noticing that your signage is out of date, in desperate need of repair, or just not working, your potential customers probably notice something is amiss too. Time to reach out for an updated exterior sign that best represents your company and its brand.
Your business’ success is important to us, and ABC Signs is here to invest in your business. If you need assistance with updating or repairing your signage, contact us today. We would be happy to talk about ways to incorporate lights or movement in your signage as well.