Top Considerations to Make Before Buying a Custom Sign
If it were us, we would want to know all the facts & considerations before making such an investment. So let’s go ahead and take a look at the top considerations when it comes to buying a new, custom sign. An educated customer is a great customer!
- Readability – Being able to read your sign from a distance is key. Our designers work with you to ensure readability in your market area. Oh, and our 40 years of experience helps us too when it comes to making key design decisions.
- Design – Having too much information or detail on a sign can muddle it up. You want your customers to quickly be able to see your business information & get you that sale, fast.
- Sizing – The bigger the sign, the more attention it gets. However, it can be too big. The right size will depend on location & we have the guidance for that.
- Brand Style – Every brand has a voice and your sign can and must match that voice. This sign can be an extension of your brand.
- Target Audience – Every company has a target market, and within that market are different audiences. Therefore, when you design a sign, you need to determine the specific audience you are addressing. Having a particular consumer in mind helps produce some of the best signage.
If these considerations resonated with you, fill out our FREE estimate form and one of us will get back to you within 24 hours.