Sign Leasing – Cincinnati, OH
At ABC Signs, we understand that purchasing a quality sign can be a significant investment. Since effective signage is such a critical component to the success of most businesses, we offer sign leasing options to meet your needs when the funds for a new sign are not readily available.
According to Equipment Leasing Association research, leasing is the method most frequently used for acquiring equipment of all types, including signs. Getting your new signage from ABC Signs is easy and affordable with a leasing program.
- You will pay a low monthly lease payment that can easily fit into your business budget.
- Your payments are fixed, which means you will never have to worry about increases.
- You enjoy flexible end-of-term options, with buy-outs ranging from $1 to 10%.
Leasing your new sign is an affordable investment
Not only will your leased sign help you bring in expanded revenues and profits, you will receive other important advantages:
- Enjoy tax benefits by deducting your lease payment as an operating expense. You can also reduce Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) tax liability by leasing.
- Leasing allows you to preserve cash flow for your business, so you’ll have funds for your other expenses.
- Fixed monthly payments help you to improve financial forecasting, helping you plan future budgets.
If you’d like to learn more about leasing a sign, or are ready to discuss your sign project, give us a call at (513) 407-4367 or email us today!
ABC Signs is here to make the sign buying process stress-free and painless with our free guide.
ABC Signs knows sign buying can be tricky. Download our free guide to learn how easy it is to get started.
"These efforts…brought a multitude of complimentary comments from the attendees of our open house about not only the aesthetic look of the awning, but also the location identification, value it provides our customers… [The awning] served as one of the key highlights of the day, and in my opinion, helps convey the quality image we want to present to our customers."
"From April 1st 2010 through September 2010 ABC Signs completed 4 projects for us and received a 100% evaluation rating. Our account managers noted that the installation was completed on time and to our satisfaction following our processes, procedures and scope of work. Communication and responsiveness to phone calls, emails, etc was rated excellent along with our overall satisfaction of ABC Signs."
“Thank You to you and your company for such a wonderful sign. We have had so many compliments. It tops off our new offices with style. The entire process went smoothly from how the logo could be made into a sign to the pleasant professionalism of the installers.” Rhonda C. Small Business Owner