Project Manager Position
ABC Signs, Inc. is a family-owned and operated sign company that needs a full-time Project Manager / Coordinator to join the team. ABC Signs manufactures, installs and services outdoor signs for clients in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Our success and longevity are a testament to our commitment to provide unmatched quality and outstanding service to our customers. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced person that will thrive in a customer-focused, fast-paced environment.
- Receive incoming calls and reply to e-mails promptly.
- Input new quotes and projects and assign corresponding duties accordingly.
- Manage several projects at a time to ensure on time completion, is within budget, and meets all customer needs.
- Create, review, and approve purchase orders and invoices, and process them in a timely manner.
- Communicate with vendors, subcontractors, and customers to thoroughly coordinate project details.
- Manage new product, installation and service of signage from sale to project completion.
- Manage project installation and service scheduling and update as needed.
- 2+ years in Project Management or a related field.
- Ability to effectively make decisions.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple projects and activities.
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $45K – $50K per year
- Simple 401K, 3% match
- Vacation time