Assistant Project Manager
ABC Signs, Inc. is a family-owned and operated sign company that needs an Assistant Project Manager (APM) to join the team. ABC Signs manufactures, installs and services outdoor signs for clients in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Our success and longevity is a testament to our commitment to provide unmatched quality and outstanding service to our customers. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced APM that will thrive in a customer-focused fast-paced environment.
- Field incoming calls from customers and installation crews.
- Reply to customer emails
- Print off weekly meeting sheet and insure meeting day and time is confirmed with staff
- Input work orders into tracking system
- Submit all paperwork to correct municipalities for permitting
- Track and label product as it is received & insure all product has arrived when scheduling installation
- Maintain schedule with field supervisor and update tracking system and schedule board accordingly
- Insure all appropriate documents are ready & provided to install crews daily
- Work with installers to relay appropriate information to customer before, during and after installations are complete
- Track and record all extra expenses incurred during installation and insure appropriate information is added to the final invoicing
- Invoice work orders and insure all close out documents and information is sent to client upon completion
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Ability to effectively make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes.
- Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Project.
- Full understanding of local and state building code requirements.
- OSHA 30
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Apply by completing the short form below or email application to Tom@abcsign.com